Lucia, Stone – Linen Blend

Lucia stone

Price: $44

Quantity discounts
1-10 11-20 21-100 101+
$44 $42 $40 $44
Qty

Lucia is a finely woven, textured linen-blend fabric suitable for heavy-duty upholstery applications.  It can also be used for window treatments such as curtains or roman blinds. Comprised of 20% linen, Lucia has a naturally soft handle and a slight woven texture.  The remaining 80% polyester in this fabric adds to it’s durability and high-performance in the home.  Notes about this colour: Stone is a natural light brown or washed taupe.  Always order a FREE cutting for colour matching: enquiries@decoratorsmarket.com.au

+ Product Details

+ Specifications

Product Description

Estimated delivery 1 – 2 weeks
Stock location Australia
Shipping type Courier

Additional Information

Weight 0.5 kg
Colour Category

Taupes and Browns

Suitability

Heavy Duty

Width (cm)

140

Composition

80% polyester 20% linen

Care Code

Dry clean only

Design Style

Plain + Textured

Vertical Pattern Repeat (cm)

1

Horizontal Pattern Repeat (cm)

1

Add review

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Lucia, Stone – Linen Blend”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *