Lidia, Raison – Linen Blend

Lidia Raison

Price: $44

Quantity discounts
1-10 11-20 21-100 101+
$44 $42 $40 $44

Lidia is a beautifully woven, textured linen-blend fabric suitable for heavy-duty upholstery applications.  It can also be used for window treatments such as curtains or roman blinds. Comprised of 10% linen, Lidia has a naturally soft handle and variegated texture.  The remaining 90% polyester in this fabric adds to it’s durability and high-performance in the home.  Notes about this colour: Raison is a deep chocolate colour.  Always order a FREE cutting for colour matching: [email protected]

+ Product Details

+ Specifications

Product Description

Estimated delivery 1 – 2 weeks
Stock location Australia
Shipping type Courier

Additional Information

Weight 0.5 kg
Colour Category

Taupes and Browns


Heavy Duty

Width (cm)



90% polyester 40% linen

Care Code

Dry clean only

Design Style

Plain + Textured

Vertical Pattern Repeat (cm)


Horizontal Pattern Repeat (cm)


Add review


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Lidia, Raison – Linen Blend”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *